ipBS

Use your imagination

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Buying discounted gift cards


In a recent post I detailed a way to get higher priced items cheaper and one tactic I mentioned was to buy gift cards on eBay cheaper than the value of the card. I was doing some surfing today and stumbled across this site: http://www.getcash4giftcards.com. It looks like you can actually buy discounted gift cards directly from them for all kinds of stores. I haven't tried this yet so if anyone has or does please let me know how the experience is. I saw on the front of their "Buy" page they have a $400 Best Buy card listed for $378, which would be a nice savings if combined with the 10%-20% off coupon that they often have.

The gift card site has that "Not so fresh" feel, so I would be cautious with it. However, I'd love to know if anyone knows of any other sites like it that seem more legit?
Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home