ipBS

Use your imagination

Saturday, February 11, 2006

collective: Radiospire: HDTV with no wires

collective: Radiospire: HDTV with no wires

I saw this post via a link from one of my readers. I could use something like this. My LCD TV is currently mounted to the wall via a dual arm mount and I have a tied cylinder of wires going to it, each wire about 6 to ten feet in length. I'd love to be able to reduce the amount of wires going to it. This would be even greater if they built it as a signal switcher so you could feed all of your components into a single box located where your equipment is sitting and then the remote box would still only need a single feed to your TV HDMI port eliminating all of the wires going up to the TV, except the power cable of course. Don't know how I missed this at CES?
Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home